Increase Your Impacts, Tell Your Story by Joining the Partnership for Ag Resource Management
Ag retailers offer valuable products and services that keep ag inputs on cropland and out of our waterways including variable rate application, cover crops and more. We work with you to identify, track, promote and report sales of these products and services, and estimate the positive impacts you and the ag retail industry are generating. We inform and support ag retailers as sustainability and stewardship leaders by providing continuing education opportunities, tools, resources, cost-share programs and performance benchmarking.
We extend our membership to all organizations interested in supporting our mission to advance land and water stewardship through market-based solutions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or scroll to the bottom for payment.
Benefits to You
• Demonstrate your commitment and contributions to clean water to employees, community members, regulators and others.
• Inform and motivate your sales agronomists and customers to increase acres of products and services that improve yields, profitability and water quality.
• Fingertip access to organized information about your sales of products and services that improve water quality.
• Free tools to help you increase sales and revenue.
Ag Retail Location Membership Options
Bronze Membership: $500 annual contribution
• Receive annual products and services sales reports for your location including comparisons to state and regional averages.
• Estimated impacts of your products and services including nutrient loss reductions.
• Free access to resources including PARM cost-share programs and webinars offering CCA continuing education units.
• Recognition of your participation on partnershipfarm.org, Facebook and Twitter, in our newsletter and on each of our webinars.
Silver Membership: $1000 annual contribution
Receive all bronze level membership benefits plus:
• Recognition of your achievements in our annual ag retailer survey report press release, covered by CropLife, Precision Ag and other industry and popular press outlets.
• A customized press release detailing your efforts and achievements submitted to your choice of local news sources.
Gold Membership: $1500+ annual contribution
Receive all bronze and gold level benefits plus:
* Participate in our incentive programs for variable rate technology or cover crops. Offered in specific locations.
• Co-branded custom sales and marketing resources for your company.
• Receive discounted subscriptions to Farm Progress (24 magazines you can choose from) and No-Till Farmer.
Are you an ag retailer with multiple locations?
Contact Caitlin Leahy by email: email@example.com, or by phone: 608-232-1425 x1021, to discuss corporate membership options to enroll multiple locations.
Or, after completing the form below, mail a check payable to:
Partnership for Ag Resource Management.
211 S Paterson St., Suite 380
Madison, WI 53703
*In the memo section, please write the corporate membership level and the number of locations you wish to enroll (membership prices pertain to each individual location).
How would you like to pay?