Precision Selling Seminar: Building Relationships with Large Farmers
July 31 @ 8:00 am - August 1 @ 5:00 pm
Managing key accounts requires a diverse skill set—skills often more closely aligned with management than traditional sales. At this two-day seminar, you’ll specifically address strategies for working with large-scale producers in the evolving agricultural marketplace. You’ll explore complexities of working with growers and delve into the areas of strategic account planning, resource allocation, information analysis, and the use of sophisticated selling tools.
At this seminar, you will:
- Establish a framework for handling key accounts.
- Create a plan for developing one key customer relationship and outline necessary action steps.
- Participate in a live interview with large-scale farmers and immediately put into practice the tactics learned in the classroom.
- Learn how to build stronger partnerships with customers.
- Review best practices and characteristics of high-performing sales professionals.